Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Perfect for Today.

I spent a most lovely mid-day on my front porch. I recently lost my Bible so I have been reading from a new translation: The Living Bible.

"Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony.  Let the peace of heart which comes from Christ be always present in your hearts and lives, for this is your responsibility and privilege as members of his body. And always be thankful." Col. 3: 14-15

The peace of God is mysteriously covering me today.  It has been quite a challenging/frustrating couples of weeks.  God is ever faithful and patient.  I am coming into a great time of healing and rebuilding.  I can't wait for things to be better, but I am so grateful for Jesus Christ who will never leave me. Ever.  

I was talking to a friend last night about God being ever brighter through the darkest of dark times.  These are the times that He needs to provide that strength in me.

No comments: