1. Intensely handsome. I, honestly, think Paul Newman in his younger years and through our his life is the most handsome man I have ever seen.
2. Piercing Blue eyes & perfect teeth.
3. He was well educated. He was at Yale with Marlon Brando and James Dean.
4. He was a gifted actor: one Oscar, one Emmy and two Golden Globes. Plus two honaray Oscars. Butch Cassidy & The Sting are my favorites of his.
5. He was a philanthropist. Through Newman's Own he gave away over $175 million to building camps for kids with Cancer.
6. He aged gracefully and became even more handsome.
7. Acting was not his life. He was passionate about racing cars.
8. He did not act like a spoiled Celebrity.
9. He was married and was faithful to his second wife, Joanne Woodward, for over 50 years.
Paul was in a league of his own. Wish there were more men like him these days. He will be missed.