Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Like Nature.

I love nature. I truly do.  I love being outdoors...as long as it's not too hot or cold and no mosquitoes.  I often receive God's love for me by realizing how much He put into the details. He really did not have to put so much into something as small as a petite flower.  "Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all." 1 Cor. 29:11  All the Earth reflects the beauty of God and I can see it displayed here.  I just have a little Canon SD 800IS.  I don't really know how to use it, but it can turn out some quite remarkable photos.  I took these on a walk in the south of France... except the first one was from Biella, Italy.



1 comment:

Welsh said...

welcome to the world of blogging...it is very addictive and quite therapeutic! i am putting your blog on mine under "friends"...you will join the unterwagner triplets:)...love and miss you!!

christi