Monday, August 18, 2008

Ha. Ha. After the Fact.

Yesterday I had a most perfect Sunday. Sleeping in, Reading, Eating, Watching Jerry Seinfield and finishing out the day with some good old fashioned Jet Skiing. And as funny as it may sound...and it is truly funny...I sat (in my bathing suit) on a pile of red ants. And the ants, naturally, did not like being sat upon so they proceeded to bite me. Stupid decision you may say. But these ants were no ordinary ants...they were microscopic. I have 20/20 vision and I mean you could barely see them unless you got up very very close. I had to tell my brother and dad that they were sitting on ants too. But boy did they BURN. I took a quick turn on the Jet Skis and then headed to the shower....still burning. It was funny at the time, but now funnier since the burning has ceased :} Cheers.

No comments: