Monday, December 8, 2008

Austin, TX

Well now I feel I have been to every major city in Texas: Houston (about a million times), Dallas, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Lubbock, El Paso and now Austin, which is actually the Capitol of Texas.  I would have liked to explore more of Austin, but I did enjoy the parts that I got to see.  There were a plethora of places to eat and the downtown had a classy/artsy feel to it. As in the the restaurant featured below.  It was like a Texas de Brasil.  They go around and carved the assortment of beef right onto your plate.  I actually wasn't hungry enough to eat, but it looked delicious (and the butter pop overs were delicious.)  All in all, I had a great trip minus the tail end of getting up at 4a (again) not to get on the "standby" flight. C'est la vie!

The Lovely & Silly Camille.
Fogo de Chao.
My Tess.
The afterwards chat.

No comments: