Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 for 30


Yes it's true. This little "looks like 21" is turning 30 years old. Wonderful and Splendid. Another year older and wiser. I certainly don't feel 30, although I look like I might be in High School, but sometimes I act like I'm 50. So just to take the guess work out of buying gifts for me (because I know this has been heavy on your mind) I have complied the most inclusive list ever. From Absolutely FREE things to things you could never afford. Choose one or more appropriately :)

1. 30 people to Donate $30 to charity: water.
2. An SUV. Preferably a Hybrid.
3. Vacation to Lucca, Italy.
4. $30 Gift Certificate to Big Wheel Provisions.
5. Hair Cut & Color.
6. 30 pounds of ice cream.
7. 30 Personal OPP Shopping Appointments.
8. A Day at the Beach with you.
9. $30 Gift Certificate to The Ravenous Pig.
10. One Boyfriend. No missing teeth please.
11. 30 one-on-one lunch or dinner dates with friends.
12. 30 people to donate $30 to LESPWA
13. A Full body massage.
14. A trip to go Snorkeling somewhere Good.
15. A Ticket to see Garrison Kellior Live
16. A Mannequin.
17. $30 to spend Thrifting
18. A dinner Party for 30 Dearest Friends.
19. A Dinner by the Lake with my Family.
20. Peter Roquemore to draw me something.
21. 30 people to make a homemade craft, letter or photograph pertaining to me.
22. Rosetta Stone in Italian, Spanish or French.
23. A Photographer to take a Roquemore Family Portrait.
24. A Ticket to Visit Crystal Ruth in Beijing.
25. A Pre-paid Missions Trip.
26. A Country Home for Restoration House.
27. Books on the Stars/Outer Space
28. A Ticket to see Kings of Leon, Lauryn Hill or Coldplay.
29. The Fruits of the Spirit.
30. Porch Time with YOU.


2 comments:

hunter said...

you look adorable in your 30 yo picture. although i wouldn't have expected you to want to go see garrison keilor, if you get that $30 ravenous pig- going there was my one goal in orlando and i never made it.

...plus im still single and have all my teeth. all but one. but i have a fake so it's cool.

happy birthday!

DanaMarie said...

Hunter!! Thank so much for the Birthday wishes. aaahhh MAN if/when you get back to Orlando you have to make a way to eat at The Ravenous Pig. It is incredible. AND do you Love Garrison Keilor as well!!?? I hope so.