Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Meeting Me Today

So I'm looking for a job. I quit GMS (more on that later). And it has been eerily smooth. I have had a company contact me already and today I am going in to meet with them. But I have this immense peace about God being my provider. I am open to hear about this new job, but part of me doesn't even want to jump into work again. It has been nice having a bit of time off from GMS this month, but even then it has seemed like a steady stream of things to do. I hope to actually have some down time to rest.

I have mostly felt of ok about trusting God for what the next steps are, but over the last day or so have had a few moments of second guessing myself....and of just not wanting to have a job at all. God gave me some verses this morning that could not have been described right where I am. So beautiful.

Show me the Path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. ps. 25: 4
Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you. ps. 25:5
Where is the man who fears the Lord? God will teach him how to choose the BEST. ps. 25: 12

No comments: