Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day Trippin

A little plane ride over glaciers was sick.  BTW Alaska is 2 1/4 times the size of Texas.  I heard of a T-shirt that a guy was wearing that said "Texas is Alaska's B*tch" Which I thought was hilarious.  What is with Texans anyway?  Who cares if they have a big boring state?
Our little Cessna that rode us around in the clouds...for 2 1/2 hours. Geezzzz it was great/small.
An old Missile Testing Center. Whoa.

Pictures are rubbish compared to experiencing this with your own eyes. It made me want to throw my camera out the window.
It blows my mind to think of all the design that went into our Planet Earth.  It comes out so magnificently here.
Nature's Beautiful landscape.
Turquoise water of the melting glaciers. 
God's Green Earth.
God created all of this and called it "good"  I had a few other words to describe it, but really there were all quite trite when faced with this. 
Glaciers mean A River of Ice. Makes sense.
Compacted ice is not something you see everyday.  And for some reason it is so Majestic to look at.
Ice cubes anyone?

No comments: