Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks. Giving.

I love fall colors.  Too bad we don't have them for real in FL.
Bad for him. Good for us.
James can even play blindfolded. Sheesh. Not fair.
The Spread. And Dad the Pilgrim.
Our dearest Marnie. 92 in Jan. She is amazing.
Peter & I on a backyard walk after 'dinner.'
Awkward smiles.
Dessert time. So grand.
It's exhausting eating so much.
Funny new game.
Thanksgiving was quite amazing this year.  One of the best ever I think. The day just went smoothly and it was so great to spend time with my family.  They are so much fun to be around. Learned some new games...putting the flame out with your hands, signs & murder.  The day was topped off with some Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I am grateful for all the ways God makes my life comfortable.  I know many don't have the luxuries that I have. One luxury I could not live without is my family.

No comments: